What you need to know
The marquees are getting set, the beer chilled and the track primed for this year’s Channel Seven Ipswich Cup.
- Members, VIPs and Racing Queensland Licensees have access to the main carpark
- Public parking is available at the Bundamba State School – $10
- Persons with disabilities are able to access the car park at the Bundamba State School. Persons with disabilities can also be dropped off near the front gate.
- A shuttle bus will run between the Bundamba Train Station to the track from 10am to 2pm then from the racetrack to Ipswich CBD and Ipswich Station from 4pm to 8pm.
- TL Cooney Ave is only accessible by public transport and emergency services.
- Gates open at 10am
- Infield gates will be closed and opened when races allow
- Marquee/VIP Packaged services open at 11am
- Public and members services start at 10am
- Remember to check your ticket for the correct gate number
- Last gate closes at 8pm
- The Electric 80s Show will get you dancing after the last race and will play until 7:30pm
FASHIONS ON THE FIELD
This year’s Fashions on the Fields stage is located at the courtyard just inside the main gates.
To take part simply register on the day between 11.30am -12:30pm.
- Heats will commence at approximately 1pm
- Finals will be run immediately following the conclusion of the heats
- Check out the Carlton Mid Schooner Race between the 2nd and 3rd race – trackside
- We will randomly select 8 people from the crowd to compete in the race at the Channel Seven Ipswich Cup. To be in the running be at the Ipswich Turf Club Photo Wall located in the general admission area near the Jibboom Lounge immediately after the first race.
- First in best dressed! The winner gets a Hospitality Voucher for the Ipswich Turf Club valued $250*
- TAB Cash Grab at the lower viewing terrace.
- The TAB Grab gives oncourse racegoers the opportunity to step inside a wind machines circulating TAB betting vouchers and try to grab as many as they can.
- To enter the draw to win a chance in the TAB Grab machine, punters must place a bet (and show their ticket/ phone) valued at $10 or more on a race at Ipswich Turf Club on Saturday 15th of June.
- The TAB Machine will contain vouchers totalling $5,000 in value and winners will have 15 seconds to grab as many vouchers as they can and fill their shopping bag.
- Entry period between 11:30am – 12:30pm. It is anticipated that all 30 prize winners will be drawn during this period. If not, the entry period will continue until all 30 winner tickets have been selected.
IPSWICH CUP INFIELD FESTIVAL
DJ festival will commence soon after gates open at 10am with the main act at appox 3:00pm. Only those with a Corona Infield Marquee ticket or a Private Infield Marquee ticket have access to the DJ festival. For more information on the Infield Festival – click here
Government Issued photo identification will be required at the gate. Minors are only allowed if in connection to racing or employees (including owners). The definition of connected to racing refers to owners or Licensees engaged on the day with children connected to owners that are under supervision of those owners.
Only licensees can access the grounds via the horse gate.
Owners can access the stalls via the courtyard only. Access to the parade enclosure by owners only via the grandstand stairs (trackside).